Other Arrow OS features include a custom dialer, custom Quick Settings tiles, lock screen shortcuts, Privacy Guard from LineageOS, and more. The Arrow OS project offers simple and minimalistic features that end up resulting in a clean and neat interface, that can further be customized if the user wants to. It offers its own version of the quick settings menu, as well as a fully immersive mode for Android. While Google’s AOSP is barebones, LineageOS gives it a sense of customizability while maintaining stability.
- Download Asus ZenFone 5Z ZS620KL stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
- Are you searching for the stock firmware for your Asus Clone device?
- Navigate through the menu with the Volume Down key.
You have just restored your ROG Phone 2 to its stock firmware. Your device should already be running a build of CyanogenMod for the branch you wish to build for the extract-files.sh script to function properly. Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
problems syncing, you can lower this to -j 3 or -j 2. On the other hand, -c makes repo to pull in only the current branch instead of all branches that are available on GitHub. This ROM and the guide below are compatible only and only with the Asus Transformer Prime, model number TF201. Check your device model in Settings » About Tablet.
- It works great, but I did need to do some reading to figure out how to set up the interface properly.
- FlashRouters is excited to announce that we now support VPN client connections on Wi-Fi 6/Wireless-AX routers!
- You have successfully install Custom ROM on your Asus ROG Phone 7 device.
- The main developer, Henrique Pereira, is not in a tearing hurry to port new Android versions to all the devices.
Network Protection is designed to keep the entire local network safe. In many ways, it’s somewhat like a strip-down version of an add-on firewall stock firmware, like the Firewalla or the subscription-based Armor from Netgear.